Modicum Modicum

Awesome!

Now this is what I call an Ambient song! May it live long amongst the top of the list!

Calm Rest Calm Rest

Mellow. Yesssss.

The Ambient section is really in need of more songs like this one. This song makes me feel like I am in a safe place. Great work on this one!

Yabossobay responds:

thats the best part of writing music. whatever you feel, you create. I felt very safe and calm when i wrote this, so my music was calming.

.triangles. .triangles.

I like.

Personally I think songs like these are the definition of Ambient music. Don't see why it had to be attacked by zero bombers. I would like to see a longer version of this though...

VegetarianMeat responds:

I've started working on a longer version, hopefully it doesn't take too long to complete :P

gong gong

Cool.

This song really reminded me of Boards of Canada, especially at the end. It really deserves a higher score!

Wash (Ready) Wash (Ready)

This wash...

is quite a bit softer than the others. The others make me feel like I'm standing in the middle of a torrential downpour, but this one sounds more like a rainless thunderstorm. Nevertheless, it's a good piece.

autistic trance 01 autistic trance 01

Man!

You really need to release more of your songs here!

The Arbortorium The Arbortorium

It sounds a lot like...

A dark ambient song from Aphex Twin! I like this.

These Places That I Go These Places That I Go

I really REALLY like this one!

You are definitely getting better at this! I'm glad you were able to make something of this song! Can't wait for more!

BaMSuKkA responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it.

.wrench. .wrench.

Awesome!

I hear a lot of neat effects and instruments in this song! Definitely a treat to my ears! Keep it up, man!

Tampere Tampere

Jolly Good!

I have been awaiting your next song for a while, and this one doesn't dissappoint! Keep churning them out!

BaMSuKkA responds: