Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

Interesting.

I agree with your message. The lethal injection is one of the cruelest forms of punishment ever concieved by man.
Although the animation was abstract, and shifted styles a lot, I enjoyed it. You also have a good selection of music to boot.
9/10 5/5. Good work.

world of the line world of the line

Neat!

I like stuff like this. Even though it's slow, I see a good amount of creativity in it. My only advice to you is that you should trim down the song so that it ends at the end of the movie. That way, it doesn't overlap if you replay it and it will cut down the loading time by a lot.

GlueyMcGee responds:

i will trim the song down! Thanks.

The Greatest Present Ever The Greatest Present Ever

Haha!

Gotta love the dancing chili peppers!

Follis Follis

Decent

The game is fun, but a bit repetitive. Perhaps if you had made more shapes and some moving elements of some sort...

Aether Aether

Excellent Game!

I love games with this type of style! Especially when they are actually fun to play! The music was also very good and fit the game well! Good work!

Modicum Modicum

Awesome!

Now this is what I call an Ambient song! May it live long amongst the top of the list!

Calm Rest Calm Rest

Mellow. Yesssss.

The Ambient section is really in need of more songs like this one. This song makes me feel like I am in a safe place. Great work on this one!

Yabossobay responds:

thats the best part of writing music. whatever you feel, you create. I felt very safe and calm when i wrote this, so my music was calming.

.triangles. .triangles.

I like.

Personally I think songs like these are the definition of Ambient music. Don't see why it had to be attacked by zero bombers. I would like to see a longer version of this though...

VegetarianMeat responds:

I've started working on a longer version, hopefully it doesn't take too long to complete :P